A homebrew game for the Nintendo DS.
Everlasting Love is a combination of a 2D platformer and a rhythm game, in which you have to adjust your jumps using the music. The song is Everlasting Love from the original soundtrack of We Love Katamari.
How to play :
- The monkey can move right and left during jumps only. No walking.
- As soon as he touches a wall, he holds onto it until the next jump.
- The height of the jumps depends on your rhythmic accuracy.
- The closer to a beat you press A, the higher the jump will be.
- In addition to the music, the beats are visually represented by the head movements of the monkey:
Everlasting Love: Tomorrow Hill
This version of the game takes place on a new level, Tomorrow Hill, on the eponymous song taken from Wario Ware Smooth Moves. There’s also an ‘old Game Boy yellow’ palette.